Thursday, February 18, 2010

Upsey-datsey

Hi. It's Alex 'ere. Jasmine is gone off and abound in Spain, so I'm here to say some neat stuff. It snowed a bunch here, about a metric ton per foot, but now the snow is melting and it's falling off the roof and making all these crashing noises and scaring the crap outta me.

Yesterday I watched a really awesome movie on Howlin' Wolf



pretty awesome. The movie says that dude was a pretty normal guy, despite his menacing stage presence.

Anywho, I don't have much more... oh except this! If this is playing near you, go see it! It's about Skateboarding's relationship to space. Should be cool for skaters and non-skaters alike.



I know it's playing at some film festivals around. I wanna see it real bad. Here's more info about it here.

http://goodproblem.blogspot.com/2006/05/freedom-of-space.html

Now go do something fun. Or else.

Alex.